Complimentary Registration Courtesy Of Journey Outlook, Higher Expertise, and Monitor Hospitality Software program
Kennedy Coaching Community Inc. (KTN) introduced at this time the launch of a month-to-month sequence of stay webcast coaching occasions specializing in subjects associated to hospitality excellence, reservations, and gross sales associated subjects. Webcasts, which will likely be offered personally by KTN President Doug Kennedy, will run 20-40 minutes in period. Those that register however can’t attend will obtain a hyperlink to view the recordings.
Doug will draw content material from all KTN hospitality, reservations, and gross sales coaching packages, and also will characteristic the most recent coaching ideas from his month-to-month lodging trade coaching articles, blogs, and convention shows.
The audience is anybody who’s excited about upskilling themselves or others, and the subject areas are broad sufficient to be related for all sectors of the lodging trade.
“We’re grateful to the generosity of our sponsors who’ve allowed us to supply complimentary admission,” stated Kennedy. “It takes a variety of time to design, promote, and ship these occasions, and so we might usually cost not less than $99 registration, however this sequence is now fully free to all.”
Sponsors embody: Journey Outlook, the one KTN Licensed name middle, Higher Expertise, a subscription-based expertise acquisition firm serving the lodging sector, and Monitor Hospitality Software program, a TravelNet Resolution, whose merchandise embody a PMS and CRM.
Complimentary registration could be accessed at www.KTNwebcast.com
Listed below are the subjects and dates for the primary three occasions, all of which is able to begin at Midday Japanese Time.
The 4 Pillars of Heartfelt Hospitality
Thursday, March 16
- After all, the “demonstrative communications necessities” are essential and will likely be lined in future webcasts, however these pillars be certain that your company expertise heartfelt hospitality and never “scripted politeness.”
- Hospitality means caring about in addition to caring for our company.
- Bringing out the very best in others, brings out the very best in ourselves. Make it your job to “flip the vibe” and to blast out 5-G Positivity.
- Utilizing your “energy of launch” when encountering destructive visitor “bullies” so we are able to transfer again into the headspace of hospitality.
- The highway to hospitality excellence is a pleasure journey! Energy-up your angle earlier than you punch in for work.
The Prime 5 Reservations Gross sales Questions Ought to Be Asking Right now’s Pre-informed Callers
Monday, April 17
Nowadays, most reservations inquiries are sometimes disguised as “I simply have a fast query about…” Reasonably than merely answering easy questions, and thus sending callers again on-line to e-book, presumably at a expensive OTA, these questions assist your crew have interaction callers in conversations that routinely finish with affirmation numbers.
- Right now’s callers are pre-informed, having visited quite a few web sites, so the secret is to ask extra and higher questions to find out what it’s they should hear with a purpose to commit.
- Up to date variations of old-school questions for figuring out familiarity and motive for journey.
- A easy query for partaking those that are purchasing on OTA’s.
- A key query that opens the door to promoting the general expertise earlier than you quote charges.
- safe the sale, overcome resistance, and proactively follow-up if they aren’t fairly prepared.
Maximizing Gross sales & Service By way of Textual Communications (E-mail, Chat, and In-App Messaging)
Friday, Might 12
Doug trains your crew how convey heartfelt hospitality when speaking in writing, but additionally to safe extra bookings by the use of the often-overlooked “channel” of textual communications. Members will study to acknowledge that many leads are disguised as “I simply have a fast query about…” When the employees is aware of methods to higher “learn between the strains,” they’ll then acknowledge and capitalize on gross sales alternatives that happen when:
- Responding to direct e mail questions and inquiries as in email@example.com.
- Answering messages on OTA platforms (Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Reserving.com).
- Corresponding with company throughout “chat” exchanges.
- Utilizing e mail as a proactive follow-up instrument when callers usually are not but able to commit.
- Attain out to additional uncover the wants. Planners will respect salespeople who name or e mail clever “investigative” questions, as long as they aren’t annoying “textbook” questions resembling “Stroll me by means of your ultimate assembly.”
- follow-up within the “candy spot” between tenacious and cheesy and to be persistent however not pushy.
- Simple methods to make use of a “tech for contact” to place folks again into gross sales course of all through the gross sales cycle.
For added particulars, contact KTN at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cellphone (01) 954.533.9130 www.kennedytrainingnetwork.com