The IHG House owners Affiliation introduced that Navroz Saju has assumed the Chair place of its World Board of Administrators for 2023. Saju is the Founder and Principal of Lodge Improvement & Administration Group (HDG) Resorts, primarily based in Ocala, Fl. With almost 30 years of hospitality expertise, Saju has been very energetic with the Affiliation for greater than a decade, starting in 2010 when he began serving on numerous committees and activity forces, together with Income Administration, Accountable Enterprise, Expertise and the Vacation Inn Specific® model.
Saju graduated from the College of Florida with a level in accounting in 1992 and earned his JD from Georgetown College in 1996. In 1993, Saju left regulation behind to start main the household enterprise, beginning his profession within the hospitality trade.
The genesis of HDG started in July of 1981. It’s now a second-generation enterprise that develops and manages all main branded resorts.
“I’m honored to imagine the position of 2023 Chair of the Affiliation,” says Saju. “My time spent with the Affiliation has helped me get a powerful understanding of what IHG homeowners battle with, and this has augmented my very own experiences as a hotelier. Along with the World Board of Administrators and the Affiliation’s administration staff, I’m certain we’ll make big strides in strengthening the returns on members’ IHG lodge investments in 2023.”
A member of The Florida Bar, Saju participates in a number of native organizations. He served as Chair of the Marion County Customer and Conference Bureau from 2011-2018. He’s additionally a member of the Marion County Chamber and Financial Partnership (CEP).
John Muehlbauer, CEO of the IHG House owners Affiliation, says, “Saju’s robust experience as each a enterprise chief and hotelier make him the right match to advocate for IHG homeowners and operators world wide. Along with his management, I do know we’ll assist our members drive near-term worth, which might gasoline long-term success.”
Saju resides in Ocala together with his spouse, Shaida, and two sons, Azim and Noah. Saju enjoys understanding, spending time together with his household and attending his son’s soccer and soccer video games. He’s a giant fan of the Florida Gators and the New York Mets.
The IHG House owners Affiliation can also be happy to announce its 2023 World Board of Administrators:
- Navroz Saju, Chair – Founder and Principal, Lodge Improvement & Administration Group (HDG) Resorts
- Nellie Dhanji, Chair-Elect & AMER Member at Massive – Vice President of Operations & Authorized Counsel, Stanley Park Investments, Ltd.
- Mark Zipperer, Treasurer & AMER Member at Massive – President & CEO, Satisfaction Hospitality, LLC
- Euan McGlashan, Secretary & AMER Member at Massive – Co-founder & CEO, Valor Hospitality
- Norman Leslie, Fast Previous Chair Advisor – Founder & President, Nationwide Hospitality Companies
- Kurt Furlong, Previous Chair Committee Consultant – Co-founder & CRO, Real Hospitality, LLC
- John Muehlbauer, IHG House owners Affiliation CEO
- Susan Bland, Europe Regional Consultant – Managing Director, RBH Hospitality Administration
- Vijay Patel, AMER Regional Consultant – President, A-1 Hospitality Group
- Rodger Powell, MEAA Regional Consultant – Managing Director of Tourism Companies AustralAsia
- Juan Carlos Alvarez, AMER at Massive – CEO, Vacation Inn Buenavista
- Shazma Charania, AMER Member at Massive – President, Zainul & Shazma (ZS) Holdings
- Sean Lowe, Europe Member at Massive – CEO, Atlas Resorts Group
- Asad Malik, AMER Member at Massive – President & CEO, Amerilodge Group
- Manish Patel, AMER Member at Massive – CEO, MKP Administration, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Santos, AMER Member at Massive – CEO, BPO Consulting
- David Wespiser, AMER Member at Massive – Founding Companion, Lodge Improvement Companies, LLC
- Elie Maalouf, IHG Consultant – CEO, IHG, Americas