In episode 30 of the UK Journey Planning Podcast Doug and I discuss by way of our Scotland street journey itinerary from Could 2022. We spent 18 days travelling round Scotland – beginning and ending in Edinburgh.
We rigorously deliberate our itinerary to take advantage of our time in Scotland and visited many lovely locations. We additionally spent 5 days of the journey driving the well-known North Coast 500 route round far north Scotland.
Click on the blue button under to hear:
Episode 30 – Present Notes
Scotland Highway Journey Itinerary
What you’ll be taught on this episode
- How we deliberate our Scottish street journey
- Our precise everyday itinerary
- Details about every vacation spot
- The highlights alongside the best way (there have been many)
- The place we noticed Highland cows
- What it was like driving a part of the North Coast 500
- A few of our favorite accomodation decisions
- Issues we learnt alongside the best way and ideas to assist take advantage of your Scottish street journey.
Locations talked about on this episode embody the next (for additional details about every click on the hyperlinks to related weblog posts)
A transcript of this episode is out there to learn to obtain right here.
Helpful assets & podcast episodes
We even have some helpful planning assets on this web site to assist you plan your individual Scottish street journey.
Subscribe and overview
In case you have discovered our Podcast useful please go away us a overview! We actually admire your assist and it’ll assist make our podcast seen to a larger viewers.
Please subscribe so that you don’t miss any future episodes!